Swine Flu Prevention Measures
April 28, 2009
Fast Spreading Mexican Swine flu
As of April 28, 2009, the outbreak of Mexico Swine Flu - A (H1N1), has been spread to U.S.A.(64), Canada (6), Spain (1) and potentially many more countries in an extremely fast pace. This is partially helped by popular international air traveling among countries.
WHO raised the pandemic alert level to Phase 4
In response to the intensifying outbreak, the World Health Organization raised the worldwide pandemic alert level to Phase 4. A Phase 4 alert is characterized by confirmed person-to-person spread of a new influenza virus able to cause “community-level” outbreaks.” The increase in the pandemic alert phase indicates that the likelihood of a pandemic has increased.
What are the symptoms?
- Fast rising high fever, 102 degree or higher
- Achy muscles or even bones
- Sore throat
- Pneumonia like heavy coughing
How to prevent it from spreading?
- Do not visit the areas which has confirmed Swine flu cases.
- If you just visited Swine flu infected areas, stay home for a week and monitor your own health very closely.
- Here are a few general tips to reduce the risk:
- Seek for professional medical help A.S.A.P. once the fever or persistent heavy coughing is developed. Timing is very critical with Swine Flu infection.
All contents on this web site are copyrighted and belong to Eastern Qigong Healing Center, copyright© 2002-2009本網站内容版權所有，屬東方氣功針灸中心，所有内容不得轉載或部分錄用。